is it posable to still buy snow boots

kirkcaldy

Aug 17, 2008
hi,
dior no longer sell snow boots in uk, sloane street said,but id really like a pair,as wheather not so good in scotland,what countrys sell them,or have they been discontinued,i had a black pair,few years ago,and loved them,and were perfect ,please help!

oh Scotland was lucky! The snow whilst pretty was such a pain it cam up to my knees. Wish it had snowed like that on christmas day. It would have brought back so many childhood memories.

oh Scotland was lucky! The snow whilst pretty was such a pain it cam up to my knees. Wish it had snowed like that on christmas day. It would have brought back so many childhood memories.

i was wishing for the snow xmas day,so disapointed,as it snowes heavy few weeks before,its cold,had very light snow,but id like a pair of snow boots,as i dont care what happens to them,and their so comfy

yesterday i went to ayr,and yes,the road full of snow and cold,not bad where i am,but traveling isnt so good,ill take photo tomorrow,as hills full of snow at loudoun hill,and the farm land full of snow,i like my walks,and snow boots will do for where i walk,ill put photo in album,thoe i may have problems,as all size 7's gone

heres a photo of when it started snowing heavily on Sunday in London

Snow.jpg

oh wow!,it hasnt been like that for years around 91 i'd say, i remmber living in islington and our pipes were frozen and we had borrow loads of heaters,thanks for pic