Is it okay to mix and match?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
I'm actually wondering the same, but with different colors from the same ligne, like vernis, is it tacky to have all vernis, all patent leather in a patent leather bag?

cginny

Animal Lover :)
O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
Now in SoCal!
I use my Framboise Vernis French purse in my monogram bags all the time. I also use it in my other LV Vernis, Epi, Denim & in other non- LV bags as well! :yes:

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
Nothing matches in my bag...check out the sticky'd thread "What's in your bag" to see the variety of lines in everyone's bag.

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
Oh heck yeah I mix and match all the time...if I had a wallet to match each bag I'd be extremely poor, ha ha.

I have a mono zippy wallet which I love and she goes in all my LV bags...and even in my Coach Signature and Fendi Zucca! OK, that's a little hard on the eyes sometimes, but at least the wallet isn't out on display all day.

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Walking distance to Rodeo Drive
Well, since I never change wallets (I have a Mono Koala) and I change bags almost every day. I have Mono, Damier, Mini Lin and a variety of Gucci bags. So sometimes I match and sometimes I don't. I don't think it matters either way.

littlepanda

ジェームス・イハ ^_^
May 23, 2006
Taiwan
I like the contrast between different colors and patterns. Being matchy-matchy isn't my thing, at least where bags and accessories are concerned :P

joann121270

Only Louis Vuitton
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
I mix and match all the time. Right now I am carrying my Azur speedy 25 with a pomme agenda & indigo ludlow.

annabellet

Need more bags
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
search.ebay.com
I mix and match all the time. i have lots of Monogram, Damier and limited pieces. i have a mono, multicolor and Cerises wallet that i dont switch to often

Nakolulu

Feb 13, 2007
los angeles, ca
mixing and matching is the best i think. it keeps the people guessing (esp folks who work at the lv stores) when you pull out certain wallets, agendas, cles, pochettes that are all different. theres' not rule at all imho.