Is it okay to keep and use

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. old lip gloss even if you rarely used it? I came across about 6 or 7 MAC and Lancome glosses that I've used maybe 3 or 4 times. They still smell new & arent gross looking. A couple weren't open at all lol. These were bought around 2003. I really dont wanna toss em. What do you guys think? I did a search but didnt find anything.

Would it help if I put all of them in the fridge or is it too late?

2. I would keep them, I have some glosses that are about the same age that have hardly been used as well, and used them the other day and they were just fine.

3. i think that if they dont smell funny and/or if the colour isnt separating then it should be fine to use.

4. if you are worried, bring 6 old mac ones into mac for a new free one :smile:

5. i have plenty of old lip glosses because i never throw them away. xD i would just use it still :P unless they have a yucky smell or look weird

6. I 2nd this :yes:

7. ^Yup if they don't smell or look weird they should be ok! I have a ton of them to back to MAC for a free one & now MAC lets you get a lipstick, lipgloss, or eyeshadow! I think i can get at least 6 free things right now!

8. I have old lipglosses from high school and I still use them. I agree as long as they don't smell or look weird it's ok to use them

9. There is a thread about this somewhere, in which I confess that I still use some cosmetic items I purchased in 1965. Not lip gloss specifically, but there is a lipstick...

If the color is still the right color, and it smells OK, or not at all, go for it!