Is It Ok To Have More Than One Black Bag?

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hi, I am wondering, do you have more than one black bag? I have an Oryany hobo style bag in black and just bought a satchel one from Marc Jacobs and am wondering if that is too redundant...and if I should return it and buy one in a color I don't have. Or should I just keep it? This is the bag I just bought...

Attachments

• MBMJ Baby Groovee Black.jpeg
    MBMJ Baby Groovee Black.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 98
Heck yes! You should see all the black bags I have! I like your bag. Only you can decide whether you should keep it or not. I have a few that are similar in style, but then I'm a bagaholic

Of course! I have several bags that are black but they all serve a different purpose. I like the Groovey you have, was thinking of getting it a while back. it's a cute bag.

I'm an "old fashioned" girl and have several black bags-in both leather and patent leather. IMHO a black patent clutch should be a staple in every woman's wardrobe.

Definitely! IA, if you're concerned about redundancies in your black bags, I'd make sure that you have a variety of sizes/shapes for different purposes, and perhaps a variety of leather finishes as well (e.g. patent, lightly glazed, smooth and matte, etc).