Is It Ok To Have More Than One Black Bag?

I hope so! Off of the top of my head I have:

Black Bal Twiggy
Black Bal Day
Black Tano Minilisa
Several black satin clutches
Black leather woven clutch
A couple of small black shoulder bags -- including the infamous bustier purse that goes with so many halloween costumes!
Black leather "Closer" bag that I use as a school bag
Black Christopher Kon satchel
A couple of generic black briefcase totes
Some random large black bags with nice leather that I have collected over the years
Black knit fabric bag that is fab for summer

And I am sure if I went through my shelves I could find more!

Strange enough, but with all of these black bags I have been carrying mainly red bags for the last couple of years

Oh yeah! I love black bags because they go with everything and, like every other colour out there, can come in so many textures and designs that they never look boring. Speaking of black bags - the next bag on my wishlist is the black lambskin Chanel flap!

It's absolutely fine to have more than one black bag. I LOVE black bags, I have many but all of them have gold hardware, so I'm looking for the perfect black with silver hardware.

I think it's perfectly find to have several black bags! I've got 5 and 1 on the way...actually I've got 6 if you count clutches. I love my colored bags, but I prefer to match them to my outfits, and black goes with absolutely everything, so you cannot go wrong with a black colored bag!

Yes I agree with the other people here. I have 7 black bags. Black is a classic color and it goes with everything. It's always nice to have different styles in one color.