Is It Ok To Have More Than One Black Bag?

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
Hi, I am wondering, do you have more than one black bag? I have an Oryany hobo style bag in black and just bought a satchel one from Marc Jacobs and am wondering if that is too redundant...and if I should return it and buy one in a color I don't have. Or should I just keep it? This is the bag I just bought...

Attachments

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
Heck yes! You should see all the black bags I have! I like your bag. Only you can decide whether you should keep it or not. I have a few that are similar in style, but then I'm a bagaholic

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
Heck yes! You should see all the black bags I have! I like your bag. Only you can decide whether you should keep it or not. I have a few that are similar in style, but then I'm a bagaholic
Thanks! I like it a lot and might keep it. I have black hair so it goes well. :biggrin:

Mimster

Jul 20, 2009
Of course! I have several bags that are black but they all serve a different purpose. I like the Groovey you have, was thinking of getting it a while back. it's a cute bag.

Joyce208

Nov 25, 2010
Black is always so classic, but do not buy too many black bags, try some other colors would be OK.

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
i've 4 :shame: i "need" a black bag for each size - clutch, small, medium and big :P

Blackpatent

God Save the Queen!
Sep 4, 2008
I'm an "old fashioned" girl and have several black bags-in both leather and patent leather. IMHO a black patent clutch should be a staple in every woman's wardrobe.

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
Yes I think it's OK! It would be great to have varying styles too like a structured/formal style, hobo for casual days, satchel for work, etc

pinay28

Pinay in Qatar
Nov 22, 2010
Qatar
I think it's ok to have many black bags as long as they serve different purposes. And, different sizes. :tup:

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Definitely! IA, if you're concerned about redundancies in your black bags, I'd make sure that you have a variety of sizes/shapes for different purposes, and perhaps a variety of leather finishes as well (e.g. patent, lightly glazed, smooth and matte, etc).