Is it ok to have both m/l and jumbo flap in black

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I am planning to purchase a new chanel bag I debating between m/l in caviar black silver hardware or old medium boy in burgundy what I have now in my collection are 1)jumbo black caviar gold hardware
    2)old medium boy black lamb skin
    3)woc black caviar gold hardware
    I like the look of the medium flap in silver hardware but will it be similar to my jumbo?
    What do you think?

2. Gold and silver hardware on the same bag have a different feel, look and character. I don't think they are similar at all. The fact that you are getting a different size makes it completely different. Try them on and take pictures! See how you feel.

Best of luck with your decision.

3. I also have a Jumbo, and one day I will get the m/l in black. I think that both bags are different, and great in their own way. Hardware is a personal preference imo. I really like shw more than ghw, and would get my m/l in silver, although my jumbo is also shw. Please reveal :smile:

4. Thanks for your reply I really want a classic flap more

5. I think I am not alone who loves black :smile: I will be getting it in my trip to London next month so when I do sure I will reveal

6. I have a black maxi with silver and a black jumbo in gold. I think it is fine ! Black is always useful :smile:

7. I have a black m/l with GHW in lambskin and a black jumbo in caviar with GHW. I use my M/L for dinner out or dressier outfits and my jumbo for a more casual feel. I have 2 other chanels that are black as well, all serve a different purpose. Black goes with everything!

bobee25 likes this.