Is it ok for a guy to carry a Balenciaga Weeknder?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    Ive been wanting a Balenciaga bag for so long and I think the weekender is the perfect mans bag. What do you guys think?

2. I think it's cool and no problem at all as long as the bag is not in pink color, lol

3. I do love it and have 3: Black 2005, Marron and a mastic.
    Those bags are huge U can see them in my tread on this site.
    I also have 2 works one in black and in greige.
    The black is my favorite bag right now.
    Good luck and Hugs FX:heart::heart::heart:

4. Yes I think it would look great on a guy!
    Be sure to post pics when you get your bag!

5. If I were a guy I'd go for it. It's a huge bag and the style of it looks pretty unisex to me.

6. I love Balenciaga, I think you would look great with a weekender, not that you already don't

7. In a way I think the WE could look better on a man than a woman. I think it overwhelms women with a small frame and usually guys have a larger frame.

I wish you well,

Bridget

8. You could totally rock a WE as a man.

9. balenciaga actually makes MEN weekenders...u will rock it

10. Totally :tup: I think the Work would work great as well. There's also the Courier, if you want something more hands free.

11. AHHH you guys are sooo awesome. I love Balenciaga and Im glad I have people to share the passion with.

Thanks for the LOVE

12. Yes the weekender will definitely work for you! I think black, chocolate, or camel will be perfect!

13. Definitely!! :yes:

14. yes I would love to see more men with bbag-weekenders :tup: