Is It Odd To Have More SLG's Than Bags?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I have more SLG's than bags, counting 5 SLG's as of today and two bags. Should I have more bags than SLG's? Is it odd that I have so many small items and so few larger ones? Thank you!:biggrin::biggrin:

2. OK I feel stupid - I have been seeing this in various threads: what does SLG stand for?:shame:

3. small leather goods!

4. Think abt all the things you need :graucho: in one bag - wallet... key holder/cles... cosmetic bag/pouch... agenda... business card holder... etc etc..
    I think it's perfectly fine! ;)

5. Thank you!:smile:

6. not silly at all!!!!

7. Not at all! I have 3 times as many SLG's as I do actual bags. I LOVE every SLG that I've purchased from LV. They make me smile, and get far more hands-on usage than any bag could get.

8. Not at all, you need several SLGs inside of a single bag, so it would make sense to have more of them. :yes:

9. I totally understand u, it's def notmal (to me). I have to save up money for a bag... and sometimes it's just hard and I have no patient so... I end up getting slgs instead of a bag lol ;)

10. Very normal imo.

11. Thank you! I think it's fun, sometimes even more fun to have cute wallets, cles etc...than to get a new bag. Sometimes I put like four SLG's in a bag at once, it makes the day more exciting! :smile: I know everyone tells me just to save up for a bag but for some reason it doesn't feel as good to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice