Is it normal to panic?? I spent how much money???

Update: I really love this bag and am glad I kept it! The color and leather and hardware combination is quite unique, and Hermés bags seem to be a better investment than the stock market at the moment (that’s how I justify my purchase anyway haha).

Personally, I have sticker shock every time that I spend $2,000 on a suit for myself but don’t really blink twice when putting down the credit card for the wife or kids.

On quota bags and jewelry, I don’t have a problem at all because I know if something catastrophic were to happen, we could sell them for minimal loss and maybe gain. These are some of the few things that you can use to make yourself feel amazing, yet not worry about the cost. My suits are worthless to pretty much anyone except me, yet there is much demand for the wife’s expensive items.

I do remind the wife how lucky she is that I’m not a car or watch guy, because if I were, I’d pay for a new BMW in orange boxes.

I am 5’3” and, although you might not be able to tell from my photos, I’m very small - tiny is what most people say. And the B30 looks small on me - I personally think it looks small. What do you think? I have a K35, which I love but appears on the larger side to me, yet I am thinking about what a B35 would look like on me. I think I need to take a trip to try one on!

I am 5’3” and, although you might not be able to tell from my photos, I’m very small - tiny is what most people say. And the B30 looks small on me - I personally think it looks small. What do you think? I have a K35, which I love but appears on the larger side to me, yet I am thinking about what a B35 would look like on me. I think I need to take a trip to try one on!

Love it in your modeling shot. B30 looks great on you and B35 would look good too. I am your size and look fine with both. B30 is a large purse/small tote and B35 is a medium/regular tote. If you think about them as their functional size you won’t feel they are too small or too large in my experience.

Lololol!! This is the best ever. Also can you please talk to my husband :yes:

Maybe I'll start an Hermes Happiness to Cost Assessment service like BBBB authenticates bags. An email service where I'll talk to your husbands and tell them how not to worry about the cost of your Hermes bags. Warning: the amount you spend on other accessories may greatly decrease