Is it my luck or what?! SA called again with BEAUTIFUL stuff....

MORGANNG

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Dear Ladies:

Oh, just when I've told myself, ok accept the ban don't be tempted with anything, the SA called AGAIN.....

All right, here goes:

- Kelly Longue, swift, BLK, GH

- Oran sandals to match my bags (oh I am sweating here for NOT able to get them) in all shades of color and sizes; blk, white, orange, green, fushia, mocha, gold/silvery tone AND lizzard too:drool:

- Oasis sandals (same look as the oran, except it has 1 1/2" heel) in safrine (yellow tone), mousse (green tone), gold color tone and beige/green

Oh, I really could need some H-shoes.....

Dear Ms. Kelly32:

No trick, only spent over the cost of a CONDO in less than 1 year time buying all sorts of H items, will get you anything.... That's also the reason behind my ban.... :crybaby:

I can use to win the CA super LOTTO to have this ban IMMEDIATELY lifted....

Oh Morganng - how I wish you could dive right in and grab a rainbow of Orans they're fab!!!

If it makes you feel any better - the Oasis - I find they slip off the back of the heel (as sling backs often do) :P

Oh Morganng - how I wish you could dive right in and grab a rainbow of Orans they're fab!!!

If it makes you feel any better - the Oasis - I find they slip off the back of the heel (as sling backs often do) :P

Handybags, I find that stick-on strips really work to stop sling-backs from slipping. I like the ones by Foot Petals, which I find stay put for much longer than the silicone ones do. Solved the problem of having to keep stopping to adjust my straps which, apart from being annoying, looked most inelegant!

Sorry I can't offer any comfort to Morgan though :hrmm:

Handybags, I find that stick-on strips really work to stop sling-backs from slipping. I like the ones by Foot Petals, which I find stay put for much longer than the silicone ones do. Solved the problem of having to keep stopping to adjust my straps which, apart from being annoying, looked most inelegant!

Thanks VanillaSkye :flowers:- I can use them on Oasis (which has a buckle) but not Ottomane (which has an elastizied stap).

I agree - making constant adjustments to ones outfit is most inelegant. If it doesn't fit properly or stay on I just won't wear it :nogood:

Morganng - have you thought of getting one of those organising companies in? :idea:

They help with the de-cluttering etc. I think it's a little like having a personal trainer - you're more likely to work out if you know you have an appointment to meet someone. Similarly you're more likely to start the big clear out if someone is coming to help.

Makes more room for H...... :whistle:

Dear Friends:

Sorry for the late reply... Just went to a friends' daughter's B-day today. It was almost 100 degrees today and the party was held outdoor.... Both DS LOVED and had fun, so it was ALL WORTH it for the HEAT...

I've actually moved my lazy bud, spent almost 2 hours did a bit of re-organization and already found a shocking truth that I have at least 10 Never loved Chanels and 20 plus Chloes bags (those were all secret buys, so I've hitten them IMMEDITELY upon purchase)... But, since I've switched my love to H, so they just lefted in their sleeper all this time.

Thank you ALL so so much for your continuous encouragements, that if it wasn't your 'persistance', I would never moved my lazy bud to find out I might have some '$$$' that I use to lift myself out of this ban (SECRETLY maybe)?!

Your friendship ROCKS and wish to see you ALL in LA one of thess days?!

Dear Morganng,
Oh you made me laugh so much about your secret stash. Isn't it wonderful to discover something you have forgotten about and now you can actually turn it into more H money?
You are so sweet to share your SA's inventory and always to remember the friends who helped you here. I think of that every time i read your post about what you SA called to offer you. I hope that your good Hermes karma will turn into a lifting of the ban soon.

Dear Ms. T:

I'm the type of person if someone is nice to me, I'll pay back double the favor :yes: ; I am a true Sagi!!!

I will never forget the ladies that have helped me and I try my ways to pay them back for their help (diretly and in-diretly) so I can feel relief... :sweatdrop:

I just can't imagine myself w/o having your nice cybre friends here who are SO SUPPORTIVE and genuine KINDNESS!!!