Is it me...

ellie1

Oct 31, 2006
....or is the Chloe paddington bag heavy? My back hurts, I kept switching the bag on my shoulders all day.

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Oh ellie- I am sorry your having paddy woes. I am one of the few that doesn't think it is terribly heavy. That is also because I don't put a ton in it- which I learned from schlepping my MJ Blake (which is very heavy) all the time. If you can, try to carry less in your paddy. I hope your back feels better!!!

Yves St

Nov 15, 2006
From what I hear, it does get easier! I hope it does so you can get lots of use from her:smile:

Though, no pain, no gain...right?:confused1:

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
Sometimes being beautiful is a pain in the ass. I never bought the paddy for it's comfortable qualities... but the lock.. it was all about the lock for me :love:!!

aerin

May 17, 2006
It's definitely heavier than the other bags that I use often (Balenciaga, Chanel), but I don't find it too heavy and I do carry lots of stuff around with me. Taking the padlock off really does help (especially with the 2005 paddies).:smile:

ellie1

Oct 31, 2006
It's definitely heavier than the other bags that I use often (Balenciaga, Chanel), but I don't find it too heavy and I do carry lots of stuff around with me. Taking the padlock off really does help (especially with the 2005 paddies).:smile:
My husband pointed out to me how heavy the lock was, but I carry the same items in my fendi bag and it is not that heavy. I guess I will have to get use to it.

Dec 6, 2006
my paddys heavy, it hurts my shoulder, so im constantly swaping shoulders, or carry it hooked over my arm. its well worth it though, i love it to bits:love: