is it me?

beautiful bag, babi. congrats! love the colour.
i tend to read more than i do posting...but i was checking the new chloe designs and well...i don't like them! plus, although i do like handbags, i am not a serious collector and that tends to stop me from posting.:shame:

There is hope, ladies! Been to the boutique and back and they are putting out some new bags. Saw the paddy in camel patent leather, yummy. Several new styles will come out in spring, one is called Maya and one is S...something, sorry forgot about the name. Those are the two that caught my eye, but they are in skethces with leather swatches only, so won't know what the actual bags will look like irl till Dec.

A lot of bold, new colors will come out. Saw a paddy in a light, metallic baby blue today. Paddy in spring with violet, pearl white (i remembered this one because the color is actually called Mikimoto!), turquiose. And a Bay in patent leather with violet! The color swatch looks great! Also heard hot pinks coming out for spring but no color swatches. Interestingly, the boutique has some bags that were not seen on the Chloe website, a couple of variation on the paddy. And, get this, new line of paddys with transparent padlocks! No details yet, but it definitely will be interesting to see.

Hmm, saw some gorgeous Bay bags today. One in elephant color, one dark navy blue and one a light hue of violet. Sorry for the names of colors, I am terrible at remembering french names.

Wow! i cant wait to see Chloes in the bold new colors. Especially those new paddies..love the paddy i think its one of the greatest bags ever. :love:

i agree with what everyone else has said about the new designs! i've loved the paddy since it was released in 05 but i haven't seen anything else i like recently.. in fact i went to NM yesterday and the new incarnations of the paddy is really spoiling it for me! (anyone seen the one with leather covering the entire lock as oppose to just the strip in the center??)

that + i've been looking at chanel + i'm on vacation in cape cod!

There is hope, ladies! Been to the boutique and back and they are putting out some new bags. Saw the paddy in camel patent leather, yummy. Several new styles will come out in spring, one is called Maya and one is S...something, sorry forgot about the name. Those are the two that caught my eye, but they are in skethces with leather swatches only, so won't know what the actual bags will look like irl till Dec.

A lot of bold, new colors will come out. Saw a paddy in a light, metallic baby blue today. Paddy in spring with violet, pearl white (i remembered this one because the color is actually called Mikimoto!), turquiose. And a Bay in patent leather with violet! The color swatch looks great! Also heard hot pinks coming out for spring but no color swatches. Interestingly, the boutique has some bags that were not seen on the Chloe website, a couple of variation on the paddy. And, get this, new line of paddys with transparent padlocks! No details yet, but it definitely will be interesting to see.

Hmm, saw some gorgeous Bay bags today. One in elephant color, one dark navy blue and one a light hue of violet. Sorry for the names of colors, I am terrible at remembering french names.

My motor is starting to get revved up again! Transparent padlock? WOW! Gotta start paying off old bags to buy these new ones!!! Back in the Chloe saddle again!

Babi, I think you bbag is gorgeous! I absolutely love the colour! And the leather looks soooooooooooo soft! I've seen a picture of Nicole Richie with a turquoise bbag and I was drooling! Oh, don't tempt me!

* I still don't get the design though. I guess when you look at it, you definitely know it's a bbag. *

beautiful bag, babi. congrats! love the colour.
i tend to read more than i do posting...but i was checking the new chloe designs and well...i don't like them! plus, although i do like handbags, i am not a serious collector and that tends to stop me from posting.:shame:

I'm not a serious collector either puka! Wish I had the indispensable income! :P Doesn't stop me from posting though. It's a good place to drool over other ppl's collections and dream of the $$$ to spend of beautiful bags. :yahoo:

Has anyone ever noticed how the stock pictures of the NM website are not very good. Ok well they are great to show the shape of the bags but aweful at giving a true feeling of the leather and texture. Some of you gals need to show them how to take better pictures....

How very true. If these pictures were used on an ebay auction site, we would turn our snobby, purse forum noses straight up into the air. It simply would not be tolerated. But NM can get away with this shoddiness, especially since they have a 'coveted' return policy that's easy for the customer.

What really toasts me, in the NM's purse description @ 60 percent of the time they have NO demensions of the bag, hogwash.

i agree with what everyone else has said about the new designs! i've loved the paddy since it was released in 05 but i haven't seen anything else i like recently.. in fact i went to NM yesterday and the new incarnations of the paddy is really spoiling it for me! (anyone seen the one with leather covering the entire lock as oppose to just the strip in the center??)

that + i've been looking at chanel + i'm on vacation in cape cod!
The DOME paddington has the leather covered lock. I just got this in the black patent, and ordered the mocha from Nordstroms..now that I am looking at it IRL though...I'm not 100% sure about it. It's a stiff leather...not the patent part, but the top of it. :supacool:

I'm not a serious collector either puka! Wish I had the indispensable income! :P Doesn't stop me from posting though. It's a good place to drool over other ppl's collections and dream of the $$$ to spend of beautiful bags. :yahoo:
^^
yes it is. and babi is bad for posting that pic of the bbag...now i want one!!! i tend to check out the balenciaga thread a bit...and the holy grail of bags: hermes!!:choochoo: