Is It Me?? or is this right Rebelle

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Hi,
Don't know if its me or not but is this right regarding Rebelle.
Yesterday morning early I bought a top from Rebelle paid by PayPal as become quite paranoid about these sites. The seller been excellent answering questions straight away and said she would send straight away. Anyway just got an email from R saying the item has arrived after one day! and now got to go through quality check.
Just wonder is this real and does it happen this fast, don't get me wrong I am very pleased if true.....I cannot remember where the seller was based but don't think it was in the same country as R. I don't know how to find the seller on their as while it says her business name on R under my order you cannot click on anything so you cannot now contact the seller..be so grateful if anyone knows if this does happen this quick

No worries, shipping over night is normal! For example: I recently made an order from UK on a Sunday evening, they sent it on Monday and I got the order on Tuesday (and I live in Sweden). Be happy that your seller didn’t take her time to send it :smile:

Reactions: Saich2
No worries, shipping over night is normal! For example: I recently made an order from UK on a Sunday evening, they sent it on Monday and I got the order on Tuesday (and I live in Sweden). Be happy that your seller didn’t take her time to send it :smile:
Thanks so much "k-m116 I appreciate it become really worried lately with some of these sites...lol....cannot wait to get it.:yahoo:this is it have a things about Alexander and McQueen particular the bee collection1631119_5e595a9f81b99dbfba2ee2d785ce8069.png

Reactions: k-m116