Is it Me? 70cm Vintage Scarves

Rose - those scarves look fabulous on you, thanks for posting.

For the ladies who mentioned the slipperiness of the vintage 70s but who quite liked the size - have a look out for the cashmere/silk winter versions - they stay put. I'll try and post a pic later.

Also perhaps look out 70cm in 'soie scarabe' not sure of the spelling but it's 2 colours of silk woven together to produce one colour that changes slightly depending on the angle - used in some of the H ties for men, but no pattern just plain but with the effect of two colours - it is very 'poofy' and quite stiff not a bit like the drapey soft vintage 70s, here's a pic:

attachment.php

Wow, I love this!! How pretty!

I have something like that in a blue tint. I picked it up at the Neiman Marcus Last Call in Woodbury. I'd been wondering what it was since I never see it on the website or in the boutiques. Also, mine isn't square, it seems to be slightly rhomboid in shape.

Oh, that is my stomping grounds. NM at last call has H scarves? How did I miss this?

I love my 70cms (2- Panis)...but I do wear my 90s and shawls (in the winter) more. But I think it's just because I am used to them. I have only had the 70s for about 4 months.

Rose, I LOVE the way you tie your 70s...you have gotten me excited to try some different ways to tie them. :tup:

GucciGal, I haven't seen the Pani in purple...would you mind sharing a pic? Thanks! :flowers:

I picked up a burgundy Grand carosse, loved the feel, did not love how it looked on me, ends too short, not to much to see. back to the store it went, but I am not giving it up, I do love the feel and Rose gave me great ideas how to wear my next one...