Is It Just The Bags ????

Yep , thats the case , one day I want one and then next day I change my mind , so many to choose from !!

Totally agree - because of my job it isn't worth having more than a few decent handbags as I don't get to use them enough (I'm only allowed to carry an issue handbag). What I'm trying to do is build a collection of absolute classics.

For me it's mainly the bags but i have a weakness for scarves and also a bit of a sucker for skin care stuff like kroquet! clothes wise i seem to live in Gap jeans or stuff from Boden so nothing top end designer with regard to clothing and I just can't seem to get excited about shoes!!!They are just things on the end of my feet that stop them getting cold or wet!:girlsigh:

I love.....these 3 B's....bags, boots and brands!!! I've cut down a lot too, I mean my boots. I love knee high ones especially. But I can't seem to stop buying bags even though I'm now jobless and having 2 kids to feed!

I'm a High St shopper when it comes to clothes - Monsoon, Gap, M&S, Hobbs, the odd bit of Boden and a healthy dose of supermarket bargains too. I get bored with clothes quickly so I wouldn't buy anything designer.
I do splash out on Decleor skincare and love D&G sunnies. Also have a bit of a thing about Clinique lippies.
I'm mean when it comes to shoes as I don't look after them although I do love long boots from Duo (eight pairs at the last count).
I really love old jewellery and I've been lucky to have been left some nice pieces - my wedding ring dates back to 1852 and I have a really old Rolex.
My car is a Mini Cooper Convertible which I absolutely adore.

So looking at these post`s Mulberry is good for everyone , you don`t need to be `someone` to buy and a lot of different people buy these bags just because they love the bags , not due to fashion or media hype .:tup:

So looking at these post`s Mulberry is good for everyone , you don`t need to be `someone` to buy and a lot of different people buy these bags just because they love the bags , not due to fashion or media hype .:tup:

I love the fact you don't to have to dress up to your bag,sling it on and out the door and I much prefer that to high drama high end fashion,I am old enough now to see how quickly fashion changes and the money that can be wasted on things that don't suit you or become quickly out dated all in the name of being 'on trend'!!

And I'm sure i'm not alone,that in the name of being cool and trendy as a young teen,I have insisted I don't need a coat,to be stood at the bus stop at the end of the night,freezing my t**s off,after a truly miserable night of trailing round after my friends from pub to pub,getting close to hypothermia and wishing the pubs served coffee and I had a soddin coat!! Only to do it all again the next weekend!!!!?????

Big coat and sturdy knickers are a bit more my thing now!!!!

I love the fact you don't to have to dress up to your bag,sling it on and out the door and I much prefer that to high drama high end fashion,I am old enough now to see how quickly fashion changes and the money that can be wasted on things that don't suit you or become quickly out dated all in the name of being 'on trend'!!

And I'm sure i'm not alone,that in the name of being cool and trendy as a young teen,I have insisted I don't need a coat,to be stood at the bus stop at the end of the night,freezing my t**s off,after a truly miserable night of trailing round after my friends from pub to pub,getting close to hypothermia and wishing the pubs served coffee and I had a soddin coat!! Only to do it all again the next weekend!!!!?????

Big coat and sturdy knickers are a bit more my thing now!!!!

Very true but , there is also a few OLDER women by older I mean not in there 20`s
anymore , who still try to dress like they did when they where 18 !

We call it Mutton dressed as lamb !!:P

Very true but , there is also a few OLDER women by older I mean not in there 20`s
anymore , who still try to dress like they did when they where 18 !

We call it Mutton dressed as lamb !!:P

I'm so glad at 42 I've left all that trend rubbish behind and actually wear things that actually suit me!!!!!!!!!!! I live in jeans,mostly pyjama pants and a scraggy top if I'm not going anywhere!!!

Mutton dressed as a dead dog!!! Hahaha!!!!
But I know what you mean,older ladies in bum skimming denim skirts.....a bit wrong..........................................................................................:tdown:

I'm so glad at 42 I've left all that trend rubbish behind and actually wear things that actually suit me!!!!!!!!!!! I live in jeans,mostly pyjama pants and a scraggy top if I'm not going anywhere!!!

Mutton dressed as a dead dog!!! Hahaha!!!!
But I know what you mean,older ladies in bum skimming denim skirts.....a bit wrong..........................................................................................:tdown:

Yep , the worst case I `ve seen is matching outfits , mother and daughter ,
I actually had to stop and have a little laugh .:lol:

Yep , the worst case I `ve seen is matching outfits , mother and daughter ,
I actually had to stop and have a little laugh .:lol:

Oh God I know what you mean!! Little mini me's!!! And actually if you try and dress to match your little girls,you end up looking like a baby yourself!! Boys clothes tend to be quite trendy and cool,just scaled down versions of what you can get for blokes. But with girls,its just Barbie,Dora the Explorer,Peppa Pig and all that guff and as I am so not a pink person I dress Sophie in little beige cargo pants(boys) with a funky top thats not totally pinked out. I just don't do very pink and girly! Speaking of mini me's did you see the pic of Daniella Westbrook I found,ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown: