Is it just me?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So you're the 39.5 that keeps snagging all the good sale shoes :P

2. ^^^^^
    Ha! Actually I've only snagged one pair off the 'bay! Like I said, the ones I really want just aren't out there in my size! :smile:

3. this happens all the time for me. i found a pair of shoes i'm looking for right now on ebay but they are slightly too big. it's very disappointing.

4. There are a pair of EB Rolandos that are about 1.5 sizes too big for my feet :sad: Also those fuxia lady gres are a whole size too big for me :sad: I guess it just wasn't meant to be

5. I hear you idests! I bought my first pair only in June 2008, now I have 2 at home, a pair of YSLs, and 3 more CLs on their way in the mail! I've rationalised my addiction by banning myself from buying regular shoes - I figure I can have the exxy ones so long as that's all I buy. Less = more. (In the case of $$$, a lot more:shocked:!)

6. I've decided that I'm going to sell all my pairs of CLs except for one, just so I can justify spending more. I don't have many, but I don't really wear them all so it makes sense to get some money back to buy the ones I really want. Like Catwomen and watersnake Altadamas - my UGHs!

This forum is the best/worst enabler there is - I can't help drooling over others' collections and looking in the deals & steals thread to see if anything pops up that I just need. Losing auctions feels like saving at this stage.

7. idests - definitely NOT just you. I bought 4 pairs of CLs in the last month or so and the worse thing is, I can't seem to be able to buy any other designers...and I can't seem to stop!!! Scary addictive is surely the words for it!!!!
    And yes, I cannot seem to find my size esp for good deals!