Is it just me?

Or do the rest of you also find that the shoes you DON'T want are all over the place in your perfect size while the shoes you DO want pop up in every size BUT yours? Honestly, I'm forever putting 39.5s on my watch list or in a shopping cart simply because they're my size. Then after a few hours or days my commonsense asserts itself and I delete them.

And another question! How can I suddenly crave, want and think I need all these CLs when I was perfectly fine for years without them? I wandered into this sub-forum less than a month ago asking advice on the purchase of my first pair. Less than a month ago, and I already have two pairs in the house and one on the way! How does that happen?! I swear the moment I tried a pair on ruined me for life.

I was just thinking this morning that I out to put myself on a ban. Right after the NYC meet-up. :yes:

So you're the 39.5 that keeps snagging all the good sale shoes :P

I hear you idests! I bought my first pair only in June 2008, now I have 2 at home, a pair of YSLs, and 3 more CLs on their way in the mail! I've rationalised my addiction by banning myself from buying regular shoes - I figure I can have the exxy ones so long as that's all I buy. Less = more. (In the case of $$$, a lot more:shocked:!)

I've decided that I'm going to sell all my pairs of CLs except for one, just so I can justify spending more. I don't have many, but I don't really wear them all so it makes sense to get some money back to buy the ones I really want. Like Catwomen and watersnake Altadamas - my UGHs!

This forum is the best/worst enabler there is - I can't help drooling over others' collections and looking in the deals & steals thread to see if anything pops up that I just need. Losing auctions feels like saving at this stage.

idests - definitely NOT just you. I bought 4 pairs of CLs in the last month or so and the worse thing is, I can't seem to be able to buy any other designers...and I can't seem to stop!!! Scary addictive is surely the words for it!!!!
And yes, I cannot seem to find my size esp for good deals!