Is It Just Me

There are a few n my Ali. It is no big deal, just the way the leather is, and over time, you will probably not notice. I always get compliments on my Ali and nobody ever notices the tiny spots. I think us Coachies notice because we scrutinize our bags!

The black dots were on my Lily when I ordered it. It looked like somebody took a sharpie and put dots all over it. It bothered me so I returned it and didn't repurchase another one. I only see them on my whiskey wristlet which I got at the outlet. None of my other Legacy bags have the "spots".

My whiskey Gigi that I picked up at the outlet store yesterday has tiny black speckles on the back side. TWO SAs assured me that they were normal - I wanted to make sure in case I decide to return it!

I seem to remember reading something about some bags being made to be sent directly to the outlet stores, where their number starts with an "F"? I wonder if they tend to use speckled leather on the "F" bags? (my Gigi's number starts with an F)

there was a whiskey lily on display that I thought about buying, but at the time I thought the black dots were defects or signs of mishandling.

The one I got from JAX has some, buy not many.

My whiskey Gigi that I picked up at the outlet store yesterday has tiny black speckles on the back side. TWO SAs assured me that they were normal - I wanted to make sure in case I decide to return it!

I seem to remember reading something about some bags being made to be sent directly to the outlet stores, where their number starts with an "F"? I wonder if they tend to use speckled leather on the "F" bags? (my Gigi's number starts with an F)

If it is F***-**** then no, it is not an outlet bag, if it is ****-F*** then yes, that would be an outlet bag. It depends on where the F is placed.

^^^^ Thanks for the info! :flowers:. Mine just has the F at the beginning of the first set of numbers so I guess I did pretty well at the outlet :smile:. (off to check the Legacy shoulder bag I also got at the outlet...)

The speckles on my Gigi aren't obviously noticeable, even though the back of my bag is somewhat "freckled" by them - I didn't even notice them til I was checking out! It was the only one but it doesn't bother me enough to want to return it for cosmetic reasons.

:flowers: