Is it Just me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is different.
Some people heal,cry,grieve,laugh (etc) different than others.

I'm a late bloomer -lol!

If I choose to express myself last minute or 2 weeks later- thats me & thats how i'm built . I did not think there was a time frame/window to respond to this thread.

I choose to address matters when things have simmered down & there might be others like me out there. This might be a wrong/selfish way,but it's right for me.

I know everyone is tired of the drama. I'm sorry if offended anyone! maybe we all are being selfish,including myself.

I only address the last matter because I responded to a thread that brought up the "stealing" issue. I dont see anyone jumping on that person for her post . i dont see anyone telling her she's starting drama.

I think it's kind of selfish for others to say I'm perpetuating drama because i did not respond to their time table.

please,

look at my previous post,I'm not an instigator.

I dont agree that people should pursposely post to this thread so it could sink. oh dear !!! oh my world !!!

Thats just going to make other late bloomers/introverts scared to express their thoughts.

Why not ask if anyone has anything more to contribute before you close this thread ? Maybe someone should do that every day for a week .

Why not pursposely post every day on this thread & encourage others to express their thoughts .

This is just my opinion -

this is meg & vlad's forum ,they will run as they like.

whew! I'm ready for the punchy remarks - lol

shall i wear a bullet proof vest -- j/k.

ps- i'm planning on having both forums in my life.

cha cha

Cha Cha, I do not think you offended ANYONE in your most recent posts. There are pages and pages of discussion on this topic. Every question has been answered to the best of our capabilities and lots of emotions were expressed. I do not think anyone is being selfish...(Im not sure why you say that?) The drama has been heavy and lots of feeling were hurt on both sides. I suppose some people feel that this has been talked into the ground. I think it has. We have talked about it in every which way we can! However, the thread remains open, as Im sure it will so people are free to express what ever they like and we will continue to answer again and again and again. The answers have been consistant over and over. It just seems some do not like the answers. It has been agreed we can not make everyone happy all the time. However, at some point we must move on. We can not change the past, only the future. This thread has been posted on EVERYDAY. I think some would like to see another topic at the top of the page. Something new, fresh and full of fun. Instead of the same questions, and answers worded differently and going round and round. I feel you also are the one getting upset by people answering your posts and I do think ANYONE has attacked you or was rude. Im sorry you are taking it that way.
Also, Im not sure why we need to know you will be a member to both. That is your decision and from day one we have said that it does not matter to us. Have a blast on both! :yes::yes:

Cha Cha, I do not think you offended ANYONE in your most recent posts. There are pages and pages of discussion on this topic. Every question has been answered to the best of our capabilities and lots of emotions were expressed. I do not think anyone is being selfish...(Im not sure why you say that?) The drama has been heavy and lots of feeling were hurt on both sides. I suppose some people feel that this has been talked into the ground. I think it has. We have talked about it in every which way we can! However, the thread remains open, as Im sure it will so people are free to express what ever they like and we will continue to answer again and again and again. The answers have been consistant over and over. It just seems some do not like the answers. It has been agreed we can not make everyone happy all the time. However, at some point we must move on. We can not change the past, only the future. This thread has been posted on EVERYDAY. I think some would like to see another topic at the top of the page. Something new, fresh and full of fun. Instead of the same questions, and answers worded differently and going round and round. I feel you also are the one getting upset by people answering your posts and I do think ANYONE has attacked you or was rude. Im sorry you are taking it that way.
Also, Im not sure why we need to know you will be a member to both. That is your decision and from day one we have said that it does not matter to us. Have a blast on both! :yes::yes:

i know honey- thanks for your patience ;)

i'll treat you to drink one day-:tup:

it's hot & humid here in texas !

my point was not about the banning or the pm's .
i dont care about it !
everyone was wrong & everyone was right.

we never have to talk about that,thats fine with me.

my point is merely the way the situation was handled !
the entire situation was handled wrong on both sides .

some one send my oars,i think it might flood here in texas again.

must be nice to be sooo dissmissive !

?
it seems like you're a little passive aggressive?
No one is "beating down" others, no one needs a "bullet-proof vest". . .
now it's dismissive again, who is "dismissive"?

Megs and Vlad are mean, improper and petty. . .
seriously?
Doesn't seem like you want peace at all, I mean you seem sincere, but at the end of each post there's a little jab.
Why?
If you have an issue, which it seems you do, could you get it out already so we can all let it go?

OMG! How is this still going on!

Really, if anyone still has an issue at this point, PM Megs and Vlad directly, and please let the rest of us just get back to having fun. But enough already!

But enough already!

Word to your mother!

word20to20your20mother6zl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.