Is It Just Me !

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
I've enjoyed checking out all the Spring Bags,but I'm dying to get my hands on a few of the upcoming fall collection bags.

Any of you ladies feeling the same urge ?
If so what's on your hit list ?

I think I might be a fall bag girl... I've been trying purses left and right for a "spring/summer" style and/or color, like whites and creams. It just has NOT been working...

I ended up ordering a 227 Chanel Reissue in grey--that's nearly a year old from it's original release! :P And I'm now looking at the Elise in black or waiting until the fall for the LV's and MJ's. So no spring bag for me!

Not sure if its considered "fall" but the idea of getting a bicolor Kelly is growing on me, maybe in the same colors as my birkin. It would be awesome for fall :love:

00130t.jpg
00250t.jpg

I want the animal print B Bag. :nuts: I am trying to post a pic of the other Fendi that I would like but can't.

00250t.jpg

Got it!! If anyone knows the name of this one please post it. I am guessing metailics will still be hot in the fall. I also think patent leather is going to explode.

I can't wait to see what colors Jimmy Choo releases for the Ramona and Rasia bags! And of course, I am dying to see the Fall Balenciaga collection!!! I am going to start saving now b/c I always love fall collections!