Is it just me....rude Ebayer!

flare4fashion

Oct 24, 2006
Hi, I have this Gucci bag listed as BIN or BO. I got a offer and a question from the same person then got another message. This is what the last message said:

never mind. i read you thing again u got it at N.Y.C. i really dont buy thing that comes from N.Y..... sorry. They are too many fake purses out there. not to be mean or rude. i have got to fake purses already. i dont want to bet no more. thank u for ur time.

What is that supposed to mean:cursing:??? That is rude:yes:! Well this was my reply what do you guys think?

Hi, I know that you stated that you did not mean to be rude but sorry that is rude. I am a New Yorker and although I live in PA now I do everything in NY including shopping for ALWAYS AUTHENTIC items. About 99% of the items in my store are from NY and 100% of my items are Authentic. I think it is sad how you associate and obviously feel like "everything" that is from NY is fake. NY is the fashion capital of the world and yes I do know about the bootlegs and etc. but I think that it's not fair that you would just assume that everything you see on Ebay from NY is fake. Also, I see you stated that you have gotten fakes before I'm not sure from where (I see you have 0 feedback so I guess not on Ebay)but the purseforum is very helpful in spotting fakes on Ebay.

Sorry that happened to you <<big huge>>

Yes, she's so rude and it's better if she just simply ask you to cancel her offer or retract her offer by herself without say anything :yucky:

Ebay has become a magnet for rude people. This person sounds like they have never been to New York. Good response, I would have also added at the end' please do not contact me again '

It sounding like we accuse Hong Kong resellers are selling fakes since so many fake items from there BUT we all know there are many trusted LV resellers from Hong Kong!

I have NO idea how ppl can be so rude and sounding like uneducated :Push:

On top of that, her verbal/writing skills are beyond fantastic. :rolleyes: She is obviously uneducated.

Block her!

LOL because here was her response:

thank u so much for taking ur time to get back at me. it true what
u say. i'll keep that in mind. THANK ONE again.

I am not even going to bother and respond! She is blocked on my list also (thanks for the suggestion).
I knew I was not the only one that thought this was ridiculous. :tup: