Is it just me???? Please help!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
As of tonight: *Posting pictures is not working for me; they come out on the side of the screen *Smilies dont work at all for me *I cant edit any previous posts (even 1 minute later) Is it just me? Is there something wrong with my computer? Or is it something TPF tech related? Please help! Im really worried! (I would place a worried face here but my smilies dont work!) TIA

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
^Also, I made the entire above post in an up and down "bullet point" type of style, and when I submitted the post, it automatically formatted my text from left to right! Thats never happened before!

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
i know when i add a pic when the page reloads with picture its like the whole page shifts over all the way to the right.... and i have to move it over? thats all that has happened to me..

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
i know when i add a pic when the page reloads with picture its like the whole page shifts over all the way to the right.... and i have to move it over? thats all that has happened to me..
Does that always happen for you? or just tonight? Are you able to edit your posts or use smilies?

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
Gung, I have a feeling it's not just you, don't worry! I'm not sure about the pictures, but I know parts of yesterday my smilies weren't working.