Is it just me, or is anyone else have a darn time...

locating a classic Jumbo flap in black caviar? I know the price increase is looming and the holidays have just ended, so that can explain the shortage, but hot damn...what does a girl have to do.

BTW: It's been a while since I've posted. Missed you ladies :sad: but I still lurk like a creepy stalker :P

It's not just you, its always hard to find a caviar jumbo or maxi. In my experience, there has always been a waitlist and as soon as the new shipments come in, they are gone as fast as you can say chanel, lol. If you are having trouble locating one, I suggest you ask your SA to be put on the waitlist.

My SAs say they are impossible to find right now. They can locate some other colors, but there is a big meeting in the beginning of Feb where there will be an announcement. The price increase panic is afoot!

Yeah, my SA at Chanel put me on a waiting list. I also have a NM SA looking out for one as well. For a while there, it seemed that every time I walked into Chanel there always was a black jumbo available...sigh :sad:

locating a classic Jumbo flap in black caviar? I know the price increase is looming and the holidays have just ended, so that can explain the shortage, but hot damn...what does a girl have to do.

BTW: It's been a while since I've posted. Missed you ladies :sad: but I still lurk like a creepy stalker :P

Have you tried contacting Hirshleifer's? They seem to have the one you are looking for. GL! :smile:

I went to hirshleifers in the summer and they told me about how everyone's going crazy with the jumbos especially black. i really wanted one so I waited 2.5 months for my black caviar jumbo with ghw. !! it finally came in beginning of november. my favorite bag ever. definitely worth the wait.

I hope everyone finds their bag, but I think people are going crazy buying the black jumbo because of the pending price increase and the stocks are depleted. Many want to get "the" most classic and popular bag before they're priced out of the market.

I noticed on eBay and similar sites that they're already raising prices before the official one. I saw a red Jumbo that was going for $4800, now it's $5200! Who buys these bags? If it didn't sell at $4800, why would anyone want it now?

Omg at least I'm not alone!!! I am trying to locate a caviar ghw jumbo but in beige and all they have is silver. It was supposed to be my birthday pressie :sob: and my birthday was yesterday. I really want it and cannot believe how difficult it is to source one. On the plus side DH did buy me a necklace and sunglasses from Chanel but my heart lies with the flap. I almost settled for the silver out of desperation but didn't like it irl.

I really hope we all get our bags.

Be patient guys.. Christmas was just over and they will restock and call you out soon hopefully. I know how painful it is not to have the bag you want right there and then :sad:

Omg at least I'm not alone!!! I am trying to locate a caviar ghw jumbo but in beige and all they have is silver. It was supposed to be my birthday pressie :sob: and my birthday was yesterday. I really want it and cannot believe how difficult it is to source one. On the plus side DH did buy me a necklace and sunglasses from Chanel but my heart lies with the flap. I almost settled for the silver out of desperation but didn't like it irl.

Sai i read your post on the other thread.. awww.. sweetie, she'll be yours soon, you just have to wait a little longer. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get it in time for your birthday, btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HIP HIP HURRAYYYYY!!! i'm glad your hubby gave you other goodies from CHANEL. it is a bit hard at the moment since it is only January. Chanel got bombarded during Christmas. Don't settle for the beige caviar with SHW. In general, don't settle for anything than what you absolute love and want. When you have her, she will be very very special :cloud9:

Ur back! Where have you been missie? Yea locating a black jumbo seems like a task these days.

Hiiiiii!!!!! I've been in hiding and on a shopping freeze. Figured if I stayed away from here I wouldn't be tempted to shop :P Oh, and I got knocked up, so more reason to save $$. Although, I'm selfish, so not sure how the baby will appreciate that. It's good to be back.