Is it just me, or have you also noticed the RGHW doesn't look so "rosy" over time?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Summer 2012 Black City, mini RGHW looks a lot less "rosy", that is, the rose gold hardware doesn't look that pink anymore. Do any of you also have this issue?

2. Yes! I just bought a pre-loved black city with mini RGHW and was surprised at the lack of "pink". I'm trying to decide whether or not to return, but didn't know if it was this particular bag or all RGHW. Any others with this issue?

3. Yes I was speaking with the Manager of the Balenciaga Store in Bicester on Friday and she said RGGH was discontinued due to the fading of the hardware.
    :sad: