Is it just me or does your hair feel so weird after washing it on holiday?

I'm on holiday right now, I've barely been outside due to being unwell so I've not been in the sun or swimming, but I just washed my hair and it feels so weird and dry! Does anyone else have this problem? Is it just because my hair isn't used to the water here or something? Sorry if this is a strange question but it's so annoying[emoji23]

Not a strange question, it's probably due to the hardness of the water. Happens to me also! Hope you're feeling better soon so you can enjoy your vacation!
Thank you! Once I'm home do you think it will return back to normal or will I be left with damage do you think? I heard that doing a final rinse with bottled water helps:smile:
I'm on holiday right now, I've barely been outside due to being unwell so I've not been in the sun or swimming, but I just washed my hair and it feels so weird and dry! Does anyone else have this problem? Is it just because my hair isn't used to the water here or something? Sorry if this is a strange question but it's so annoying[emoji23]

Yup, different water! One of our frequent weekend destinations has extremely soft water and I always feel like I can't get myself rinsed clean.