Is it just me, or does the search icon work intermittently?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I mostly love the new design, but have an annoying little issue: on my iPhone 5, in the Safari browser, each time I click the magnifying glass search icon in the upper right corner to search, it turns into an X ...I click the X and the search icon returns...I repeat that action 1-6 times and usually the search box will appear after 3 to 6 tries ( but not always) - what the heck? am I the only one? :shocked:

uhpharm01 likes this.

2. That's funny, not just you. :smile: On my Samsung same thing I just tried it.. can't search at all, the cursor comes up off screen and doesn't type anything I just get the X over and over.. can't search at all on my phone. Definitely something's up!

uhpharm01 likes this.
  3. I can't search at all. So frustrating!☹️

4. Having this addressed asap!

5. Thank Vlad i had same issue and its working now :smile:

6. Why do you have that mustard colored line under your username?

7. Hmmm strange! I dont know! :confused1:

8. Can anyone tell me how to do a search on TPF? Thank you in advance :smile:

9. It's not working for my lately either.