Is it just me or are sales SLOW.........?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    I noticed aout the beginnig of July, my sales have slowed tremendously. I've only been selling since May. I hit the ground running and made good $$$. Then in July everything came to a screetching halt! I don't know if it's what I'm selling or the economy or both. I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced a slow down 'cause I am feeling blue about my sales.:crybaby: Any suggestions? Thanks in advance:rolleyes:

xxxxxxplease read our rules. . . the part about no posting your auctione or ID here.

2. Sales are ALWAYS slower in the summer. People are on vacation and not on e-Bay as much. But the economy is not helping matters either. I'm sitting on a ton waiting for fall when school shopping starts. I just stopped listing to save the listing, or should I say the "RE" listing fees.

3. The economy sucks and unemployment is at an all time high.

4. I don't think you are allowed to post your auctions/listings on tpf....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.