Is it impolite to ask someone how much they weigh? Bag weight

Love this thread.
My Alma Multicolore MM is 3.4 lbs.

DSC08221-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the weight with her empty?

Yes, it's empty.
I have ever had ursula both in white and black. I have already sold them for this reason. They are too heavy! :crybaby:
When I bought Alma MM MC both black and white. I didn't think they would be very heavy too because of their's shape. So, I bought them. But, After already used the Alma MM MC black. I know that no different between Alma mm and ursula at all. They are so heavy and have the same weight.
Now, I'm thinking that I will sell My Alma MM MC in one day.:thinking:

Attachments

• DSC05220 - Copy (2).JPG
    DSC05220 - Copy (2).JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC08014.JPG
    DSC08014.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
I'm trying to revive an old (but very informative) thread on handbag weight. There's a lot of talk about how heavy or light certain handbags are.

For anyone with both a Louis Vuitton bag AND access to a scale, could you please weigh your bag empty and and post the results?

I think the original thread was from 2006. But few of those bags are still sold in stores. I don't even think the NF was invented then.

I'm trying to revive an old (but very informative) thread on handbag weight. There's a lot of talk about how heavy or light certain handbags are.

For anyone with both a Louis Vuitton bag AND access to a scale, could you please weigh your bag empty and and post the results?

I think the original thread was from 2006. But few of those bags are still sold in stores. I don't even think the NF was invented then.

Cool, thanks!

I can't find an exact answer to this, but apologies if I've missed it somewhere.

I'm thinking about buying a Keepall - possibly 55 since it's the largest model that is cabin size - and wondered if anyone could confirm the weight of the 55 (in Damier Ebene if that makes a difference) when empty? If I buy within the next few weeks I will take it with me when I fly to Greece in September. The airline has a very stingy 5kg hand luggage allowance and only ONE item (no handbag/personal bag as well as carry on) so I need to fit everything in there and keep it fairly light!