Is it HOT in here...or is it just my bag??

thanks pink!!!
the one kitty with one eye on the left is Pirate (my dtr named him ..lol) and the big porker is Tyler....
and i did...i absolutely enjoyed the asher today...i have a feeling it will get used a lot!! if the marseille is just as comfortable as this then i will be so happy

thanks pink!!!
the one kitty with one eye on the left is Pirate (my dtr named him ..lol) and the big porker is Tyler....
and i did...i absolutely enjoyed the asher today...i have a feeling it will get used a lot!! if the marseille is just as comfortable as this then i will be so happy

Pirate looks so precious. Why is he one eyed? Tyler looks like a great big brother. So sweet both of them.

Marseille is much more confortable than Asher so am sure you will love it as much if not more. All of Treesje bags are so functional & easy to wear IMO.

pirate was dumped at the vets office in a box with an eye injury at 5 weeks old....the vet had to remove the eye....tyler was dumped at the same vet in a box with his 2 brothers....we adopted both of them from my "pet nanny" who works at the vet....they are so cute,,,they love each other to death...give each other baths...
i am in purge mode of all my RMs...so more treesjes for me!! lol

They look so cute together & it shows how much they love each other. Pirate is such a poor baby, how could anyone dump a cute face like that? But am sure he is happy now coz he is in good hands.

Woohoo more Treesje is good. You getting Raspberry?

OH MY... your bag is HOT!!! CONGRATS! Do you Love it? I am still thinking about getting a Asher but am hoping that Treesje will come out with Magnolia in light colors for summer.

Last edited: