Is it HOT in here...or is it just my bag??

for anyone on the fence about the fuchsia i would totally say go for it!! the color is incredibly saturated....a gorgeous pop of color totally....the slight glaze on the bag reminds me of my purple haze RM....so it will need some breaking in....

Congrats, I really like the color and glaze of the fuchsia, what a nice choice, if I didn't already have one fuchsia bag that I rarely use I would definitely jump on this one.

thanks ladies!!! one thing that i like about glazed leathers is that they hold up a bit better if it starts to drizzle or something....my PH devote is great for bad weather...i am hoping this treesje will be similar in terms of not having to baby it so much

Ok...so my firewall at work is blocking the pictures...so I will have to wait until i get home to drool over this...but I am very happy you love it Zoesma!

Very very pretty. Will be great for this Spring and Summer.
LOL on the reveal. I think the RM forum is the one who started those long lengthy reveal threads. I've never seen it anywhere else as much as I do there. The forum here is smaller so there isn't alot of "Take it off" posts. It's okay...it's the pics that count.
I need to break out my Purple Asher and actually use the Darn thing.

Last edited:
LOL Lexie....I am so used to doing the long drawn out reveals from there....the coachies do it too when i was over there...i am going to use it tomorrow as long as the weather holds out...does the purple need breaking in as well or is it softer than the fuchsia?? i assumed the fuchsia is stiff due to the glaze...the only other treesje i had was the marley which was a pile of smoosh...i also cant wait to see how the chocolate on the marseille is going to be...

Congrats, zoesma, that's gorgeous! Yep, the Asher is a fantastic bag with lovely detailing, and Treesje's leathers are amazing! The glazed leather for Fuchsia is indeed a little stiffer at first due to the glaze, but it'll break in beautifully after awhile and get really nice and soft... (It won't ever really puddle or smoosh the way some of the Marley leathers do, but you'll definitely be able to feel the difference.) My EB hasn't been used enough to break in yet, but my Grey Shine is definitely broken in and much softer than it was when new.

As for the level of glazing and whether it'll withstand the weather, it should make it more resistant to a few small droplets of rain, but I'd protect it with a spray or something just in case! EB hasn't been out in the rain so far, but GS has had a few droplets get on her. The smaller ones vanished fairly quickly, but some larger water drops did leave slight marks, unfortunately... (I do live in a climate where really heavy rainfall isn't uncommon, though.)

Very very pretty. Will be great for this Spring and Summer.
LOL on the reveal. I think the RM forum is the one who started those long lengthy reveal threads. I've never seen it anywhere else as much as I do there. The forum here is smaller so there isn't alot of "Take it off" posts. It's okay...it's the pics that count.
I need to break out my Purple Asher and actually use the Darn thing.

LOL, IA! :P

That is one GORGEOUS beauty!!! CONGRATS!!! Don't you just love the slimness of the bag? It slings so comfy on even when you load it up. I don't even feel the weight on my shoulders.

Thank you for the comparison pics. It helps me visualise this even more. I have that same fuchsia(looks like creamy pink actully yeah?) Benji!!!