is it hard to find a older black courier or day?

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
just realized i like this style..maybe for the size..either this or day...i need something bigger than a city but sits well on the shoulder..would love to get an older year black one..is it hard to find one..besides on the bay? i haven'treally seen any couriers on the bay..and hardly any older days.....ACK!!! any ideas? thanks!

AR has a few s/s 06 black couriers left. They tell me that the leather is unevenly distressed but perhaps just check with them. I love my 06 black courier, I think the leather is great!

yes! they said they have black and emerald..but the leahter on the black was unevenly distressed she said..and the price was 1275.....i didn't realize it was that expensive! don't know what to do hahaha

The price must have gone up because that's not what I paid for mine! Ugh.

You could also try BalNY, they have quite a few couriers left, including black (and some cool colours like grenat, origan etc).

AR also warned me that the distressing was uneven but the one they picked for me is great. I'm happy with it. They sent photos to help me decide.

The price must have gone up because that's not what I paid for mine! Ugh.

You could also try BalNY, they have quite a few couriers left, including black (and some cool colours like grenat, origan etc).

AR also warned me that the distressing was uneven but the one they picked for me is great. I'm happy with it. They sent photos to help me decide.

^^ did they raise the prices of the older bags too? or just the newer ones? that seems really unfair to raise a price of a bag that was already priced... :confused1:

I asked AR to send me photos of a Day and they refused. Which SA did you speak to?

I don't know, it was all done by email and the SAs don't sign their emails with names.

Their usual policy is to not send photos of individual bags and that's the response I've gotten a few times. I find their description of the leather pretty good though, and generally they pick well.

I've been fortunate that couple of times they've made exceptions for me because they knew that the bags they had left didn't have the kind of leather I like. It is also expensive for me to send the bags back (and expensive for them to send to me since I'm not in the US), so that may have factored into the equation as well.

I don't usually expect photos from them since I know they have a *stock photos only* policy.