Is it "good" embossed for empriente leather?

lee_dya

O.G.
Mar 21, 2014
Hi all! I just bought my first empriente leather bag, it's saint germain bb in grape leather. It's really hard to find one now in London, so I grab the last stock in LV Harrords. After I went home, I just remember someone here mentioned before about "good" embossed supposed to be deep, I looked at my bag and I think mine is not deep enough, but is it considered as a normal one or did I get a bad one??? Should I return?? Thanks in advance!! (Sorry I'm in my hotel room, pic a bit dark)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
I think it looks great! I feel if it's too deeply embossed it will make the material look plastic like and cheap... and also a little scary if too bumpy "sticking out". Enjoy your new bag!!

Indeed the embossing is not very deep but it still a nice bag. It really depends on the piece of leather they used for this bag/how hard they have pressed the machine...I have the clemence in grape and the embossing is deeper tho

Great colour on a SG BB. Embossing varies so if it doesn't bother you, enjoy the bag. I have 5 Empreinte items and embossing varies for all. Hope that helps.