Is it dumb to keep BOTH?

dblaze

Dec 1, 2007
Hello!

I purchased the medallion tote with gold hardware, and once received was not quite certain that it was large enough, so I purchased the grand shopping tote (also with gold hardware).

Now the problem ... I think I love them both! They are both in black. Are they different enough to justify keeping both? I'm VERY good at justifying but need a little enabling, or a little 'sensible talk' to encourage me to return one or the other.

I'm definitely more of a larger bag gal. However, I like the slightly larger quilting on the medallion tote, and I LOVE the larger interlocking C's on that one.

What's a gal to do? Keep both? Return one? If so which do I return?

Help! Decisions, decisions ...

THANK YOU all!!!

Yes yes ... exactly the type of conversation I have been having with myself! I think of it this way ... I can't imagine NOT having one of them, and I know I'd miss the one I returned. Oh boy! Can you see the startings of an addiction in progress?!?!?!

When I jumped into Chanel I jumped in head-on, didn't I?! :yes:

Decision made! I just recycled both shipping boxes (cardboard outer boxes) and packing materials so ... looks like I am the proud owner of two new bags! Ugh ... :yahoo:

Thank you everyone for your advice - I really appreciate it!

I have both, and use both. They're both great bags.

I tend to not use the Medallion Tote when shopping, because it's a handheld bag for me. I don't think the shoulder handles are not long enough for me. I can take the GST shopping with no problem. Fits nicely over the shoulders.