Is it driving you crazy yet?

lvmybags13

O.G.
Mar 13, 2008
Okay...this waiting for the holiday collection is so hard for me. Just wondering if anyone else is sharing my pain?!? I keep checking everywhere for a glimmer of something new and I am bummed everytime there isn't anything. I need to know I'm not alone in my misery!!!LOL. I am sure it will be worth the wait, but patience isn't one of my strong suits! ;)

Attachments

• 940691_fpx.jpg
    940691_fpx.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 940687_fpx.jpg
    940687_fpx.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 940688_fpx.jpg
    940688_fpx.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 940689_fpx.jpg
    940689_fpx.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 55
Oh, and I was just about to throw away a "private sale" 20% off coupon I got in the mail today.....I may have to do a charge-send on one of those because I'll be out of town on the day of the sale.

I am lovin' that new fadeout with the black leather bottom instead of the vachetta. Oh and that Hook Satchel.....well, is just "Off the HOOK!"

Oh, and I was just about to throw away a "private sale" 20% off coupon I got in the mail today.....I may have to do a charge-send on one of those because I'll be out of town on the day of the sale.

I am lovin' that new fadeout with the black leather bottom instead of the vachetta. Oh and that Hook Satchel.....well, is just "Off the HOOK!"

Yeah that Fadeout and Hook are really taking me back to 'classic Saddle' days. :faint:

Music Hook Satchel.............Oh.. That is my new Love Candela. Forget the Candela.I have to have a fundraiser for this. hmmm Can I have my own car wash to raise funds for a purse?Do you think the PTA or Junior League would look down on me for my selfish act.. LMAO........Oh.......... That is freaking gorgeous..........ahhhhhhhhh Thanks Miss N now I am plotting and scheming for this.......It will be gone quick....
AJ:drool::heart::drool::heart::faint::shocked:

I'm officially in :heart: with the Black Fadeout too. It just really reminds me of the original Saddle collection for some reason. Very classic, quintessential LAMB to me. YUM!

This is a terrible addiction you guys! I got a Hopewell the other day, my Stirling is literally on the truck for delivery today and I'm already planning on asking for the Black Fadeout for my bday. WTF?!!! I need that 12 step program set up again!!!! :roflmfao: