Is it defect in the handles of rivoli pm?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I bought the rivoli pm but I just noticed misalignment in the handles.What do you guys think?

2. E086EAAE-E074-4BE6-813C-6AC56B542192.jpeg

Attached Files:

3. The bag looks misaligned to me.

4. Does it mean it’s defective?

5. #5 Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    I'm not sure I know what that word means anymore in this context. I'm not being snarky. I'd return the bag. Are you asking if you should return the bag? I would return the bag if it were me.

6. I personally wouldn't call it defective per se, but I'd be taking it back to LV for the sake of my sanity...they're just as bad as a crooked picture:whut:

7. I don’t want them to think that I am being picky or something.

8. Right, defective is like melting glazing, or a clasp that won't shut properly. This bag will carry your goods and not melt on your car seat. It's fine, but not for me. I would not have left the boutique with it, or cut the tags off if it were a Fashionphile purchase, or kept it if it were a home delivery.

9. You don't owe them any explanation at all if you are within the return window. Even if you want to exchange, it's YOUR money. They need you, you don't need them.

10. Did you use it? If not return it!

11. No I didn’t use it.

12. Bring it back - because it’s going to bother you and you deserve to have one that you like.

Imaan73 likes this.
  13. It's okay go be picky. It's not a bag from the flea market LOL. I'd definitely return it.

Imaan73 likes this.
  14. I would return it.