Is it damaged?

LL777

May 2, 2014
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

A few minutes ago I received a neverfull mm with the chain print. After I opened the box, I was quite shocked. The paint on all 4 corners is already chipping. I opened the box as soon as it arrived, and the bag was warm when I touched the fuchsia chain my finger kind of stuck to the print. After the bag cooled off, I didn't have this issue. The dust bag is dirty with a big stain on it. Please let me know what you think about this. I'm sorry for my English.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 422
I would honestly stay away from screen printed bags and wallets. Chipping will always happen and yes your bag looks like chipping is happening.

First of all, your english is EXCELLENT!! English is my mother language but I know how hard it is to speak and write in another language and you don't have to apologise :smile:

I would send that bag straight back. I would be very disappointed with that and I feel the chipping will get worse.

Hopefully someone else who has one of these bags can also give you some advice but I don't feel this is normal on a brand new bag.

I'm sorry this happened to you :sad:

Thank you guys. I called Customer Serive and will send the bag off tomorrow. I hope they will accept it. One of the disadvantages of living far away from boutiques is you don't have an opportunity to inspect an item before you buy.

Is it hot where you're at or at least summer? It looks like it got very hot in the delivery van and the print started to peel off. I'd just stay away from prints (on LV canvases or otherwise) if it tends to get very hot in your area...