Is It Crazy to Want Another Mono Bag?

1. Ok, I have a Manhattan and BH but have been drawn to a mono Speedy30. Is it silly to get another mono bag?

2. not really, especially since the speedy is a different style than the other 2 that you already have. if anything, you can always purchase a damier!

3. Love the Speedy 30...such a classic!!! Keep in mind....I come from the thinking...you can never have too many bags!!!

4. Yes, I thought about getting it in a different material but I saw someone carrying the mono 30 and liked the look of it. I guess it's like getting another black pair of pumps--- how many do you actually need???

5. I'm really kinda over mono at this point, but I do already have MANY mono bags, so NO I don't think you are crazy, but I would look at the damier speedy too, I'm totally liking them better than the mono's now......and you seem to need a "low maitenance" LV in your collection....

6. You can NEVER have too many LV bags, mono or not! I own many including almost all the speedy's: 25, 30 and 40....so go for it :smile:

7. I have a papillon and I wouldn't mind if I received a popincourt haut or petit noe.

8. Not at all. I only have the speedy in mono plus a few accessories and I would really love to expand my mono collection. LV mono is so classic you can't go wrong with it, it will never go out of style.

9. Not at all! I have about 25 Mono bags and accessories!

10. not at all!!!

i go through stage --- thinking that "i'm so over Mono bags!!"....and use something else for a little while, i always miss my mono bags :crybaby: and keep going back to them! :tender: :heart:

11. Not crazy! I LOVE mono bags!!!:nuts: I think they are the most used bags in my collection!:yes:

mono.jpg
  12. The mono is gorgeous! Nope, not crazy at all to want another. Have fun choosing!

13. Love the mono design! you can never have too much of a good thing!

14. jello, you're not crazy at all. you're just the same as everyone here. we're all crazy about bags :nuts:.
    LV_addict, i love your mizi. if you ever consider of selling it, let me know :yes:

15. Nope! I think you can never go wrong with mono and having tons of them does not hurt one bit:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice