Is it crazy to own both?!

Vienna

Jun 27, 2010
I want to purchase a black rectangular mini with silver hw but I already own a black square mini with silver hw. Is it crazy to own both? Or which size is best to keep? Any thoughts would be appreciated [emoji4]

I want to purchase a black rectangular mini with silver hw but I already own a black square mini with silver hw. Is it crazy to own both? Or which size is best to keep? Any thoughts would be appreciated [emoji4]

Nope, its not crazy at all! To me boy square & rectangular has a different 'look' even with same color/hardware/leather. Plus black rectangular doesnt come that often.:biggrin:

I am going to get some serious flack here. I do think it's silly to own both if they are the exact same minus the size. I have both but in different colors, and if I could own one, I would keep the rectangular mini. It's big enough to serve the function of both and then you can save money for something that is completely different in the future.

I agree with this.

Not crazy at all.

Do you have kids or do you plan on it? Do you ever need to carry an Epi-Pen around, say, on travels or camp? If so, then I believe only rectangular mini can fit the Epi-Pen.

I have a black M/L classic flap and want to add a black square mini. If so, I would ideally want to add a rectangular mini in different neutral, like gray or tan/brown. However, if black is your thing, and you know exactly what you want to use a rectangular mini for (or generally just prefer it to the square) -- go for it. :smile:

Nope, not crazy. And if you are, there are many other fellow crazies on here :P
+1 I agree with ironic. Well...I guess I am probably the one of those fellow crazies... :sweatdrop: Ahem.... :blush:So..I own 6 Black mini flaps in both square & rectangular in both leather and HW. ( beside a few colored minis in each shapes.) I know I am little bit crazy for mini but I really really love them all :P and believe or not, I've been using each of them as mini is the most used bags in my Chanel. To me the different shape of rect and square is totally different bag. And to me lambskin and caviar is a huge difference, and HW changes every outfits. I can't imagine to part with them -they will stay in my collection forever :rolleyes::heart:

So, if you love them, why not ;) life is short, I hope you follow your heart beat and enjoy your life with your favorite :flowers:

Last edited: