Is It Crazy That I'm Not In Love With The Black Neo Cabby???

Oh, I thought it was a very DARK black denim....I just bought the gris patchwork speedy recently, and was wondering if I should have waited to see the cabby 1st., but since it's more of a "washed out" faded look, I feel better......still a gorgeous bag tho., REALLY pricey for a non- limited edition , IMO.

Not crazy at all, I really thought I was going to love it too so I had my SA waitlist me for it. I also thought it would be a nice alternative as I have the Denim Porte Epaule MM from last years cruise collection. Now that I've seen the black cabby IRL today I really think I prefer the blue denim.Something about how the vachetta handles and str aps stand out against the blue tugs at my :heart:. Maybe the black will grown on me, and since it's not LE I can always get the black one later down the line.

I haven't seen it in real life yet but I am not loving it from the pictures. This could change though once I see it. Faded black denim just sort of reminds me of the 80's for some reason.

Lol it's not crazy at all. I personally love it but you don't HAVE to love everything LV comes out with, I definitely don't.

ITA, I don't always love everything that LV puts out. Hell, sometimes I feel like the only one that doesn't like something! I typically am not a fan of the denim at all, but I am very interested in getting a better look at the black version. I am concerned that it will not be as dark as I had hoped, but many of the pics I have seen look cute. But back to your question, you are not crazy in the least bit, it is good to be honest with yourself and only buy the bags that make your heart sing!

We all like different things so some people will love it, some people will hate it. I would feel greatful that it is one less thing to come up with money for and find something you really love.
From the pics I love it and really want to get one.