Is it comfortable to wear your City messenger style?

hmm...i'm afraid the city strap is not able to sling like the messenger style.......as the city bag is more for sling over ur shlder or on ur arms and it's not designed for that purpose. Unless u are willing to splurge for another bbag in messenger style...hehehe

i only wear my CITY in messenger style if I'm like rushing to collect something... if theres hardly anything in it, i'll wear it like a messenger style but 99% of the time my CITY is just filled with all my 'crap' :roflmfao:

For me it was 'possible' to wear it messenger style... wanst the comfiest, didnt look the best... but it was do-able and I could wear it like that if I HAD to!

PS - I'm 5'2 and I dont have big boobies... so that may help with wearing it messenger style?

here is a small pic of me wearing my city messenger style. I don't normally wear it like this but I'm thinking I will today when I'm in the airport becuase I'll be carrying my work as my carry on bag. I'm 5'4" with a short torso

2007_0316_1030382-1.jpg

I was thinking about this whole city messenger style problem..
I would love to carry the city , very slouchy on the hip = ultra long strap, not available:crybaby:
sohooo..I took the strap off my beloved pollini vintage purse just to show u..i mean its a totally different colour but I still kinda like it
Heres the comparison:
normal city strap
IMG_1937.jpg

Long*wishfullthinking* Pollini Strap
IMG_1957.jpg