Is it Cheaper to buy an LV bag at London Airport of Paris Airport

Stylelikeaboss

Apr 15, 2019
So I’ve heard many people saying that if you buy purchase anything at the airport stores it would defo be cheaper than the stores outside.
I know if you are travel out of uk it will be but what if you actually buy it from the country of where the brand is from (aka France) would it be cheaper?

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
So I’ve heard many people saying that if you buy purchase anything at the airport stores it would defo be cheaper than the stores outside.
I know if you are travel out of uk it will be but what if you actually buy it from the country of where the brand is from (aka France) would it be cheaper?
It depends on the exchange rate that day, your currency of payment etc. If you pay with a credit card, you want to make sure that your card does not charge foreign transaction fees. The VAT is 20% both in the UK and in France.

As of today:
A NF MM is €792 at CDG, so $895.
A NF MM is £736 at Heathrow, so $963.

To be able to purchase the goods VAT free at the airport, you must be flying out of the EU that day. Be aware that you might have to pay taxes when you enter your home country (depending on the amount you spend).