Is it?? Blueberry Spy bag!

gigi615

O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
New York City
:confused1: :confused1:
Here's the pic that's on the Saks website. There are none available, but maybe?? just maybe...they're getting them in soon??:wtf: :wtf: :drool:

Is this the Blueberry Spy we've been waiting for??:shrugs:

I hope..:drool:

Attachments

gigi615

O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
New York City
I just got off the phone with Saks.
The lady said this is the new color for the upcoming season...
None available right now..:shrugs:
I could have sworn because it looks so similar to the blueberry B bag hobo.:drool:

qtiekiki

O.G.
Nov 11, 2006
Los Angeles
I love that color. I might just have to get it when it comes out. hehehe. Then it'll be my first time ever buying the same bag in different colors. Seeing you gurls' spy collections don't help. hehehe

Chaan85

May 26, 2006
hmm i love the fendi spy but the color reminds me of blueberry fruit roll-ups

Greendrv

backstage pass
Sep 13, 2005
Louisville, KY
Hmm, that's the exact same pic that Saks.com used for the F/W 05 petrol spy. That doesn't mean there isn't a blueberry color spy coming out, but that pic is definitely not of the new blueberry spy bag.

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
USA
I just got a Magic bag in that same color, but I know the magic bag in that color is from this last season, not new for 07.

gloss_gal

O.G.
May 3, 2006
I saw this about a week ago, I though they were using a shined up petrol. OK, what other colors are coming out other than the demin?

spiehl

Jul 24, 2006
The dimensions on that bag are different from the other ones that Saks is offering. How many different sizes are there for spys?