Is it at the outlet?

May 13, 2007
I saw one about two weeks ago at Lancaster. I didn't check the price but I know it was in the clearance section, so it was an additional 50% off of the clearance price (plus there was a 20% off coupon that weekend).

I saw them at the Allen, TX outlet about two weeks ago-they were $115 with the 20% Discount-I got the Pink Hamptons version for the same price.

Attachments

• DSC00945a.jpg
    DSC00945a.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 36
I saw them at the Allen, TX outlet about two weeks ago-they were $115 with the 20% Discount-I got the Pink Hamptons version for the same price.

Congrats on the pink version, I almost got the green one at Dillards a couple of weeks ago as well, but got my Peyton instead. I really hope I can find one for 115. It sounds like everyone saw them about two weeks ago so they might not be around anymore

I saw one at Camarillo last week. How far are you from there? I don't now the price but it was in the 50% off section. They also had a clutch/wristlet the same design that was awesome.

about 2 to 3 weeks ago lancaster had 4 out. they were about $110 after all discounts. i carried it around, it is very pretty , i just didnt need another seasonal bag. good luck to you and if i see any leftovers pop up ill let you know.