Is it at the outlet?

pandaluvr79

Jul 2, 2009
I saw one about two weeks ago at Lancaster. I didn't check the price but I know it was in the clearance section, so it was an additional 50% off of the clearance price (plus there was a 20% off coupon that weekend).

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
I've seen them as well...I think they're something like $115 after the 20% discount...I have the bag & love it...good luck finding it!

May 13, 2007
I saw them at the Allen, TX outlet about two weeks ago-they were $115 with the 20% Discount-I got the Pink Hamptons version for the same price.
Congrats on the pink version, I almost got the green one at Dillards a couple of weeks ago as well, but got my Peyton instead. I really hope I can find one for 115. It sounds like everyone saw them about two weeks ago so they might not be around anymore

cat lady

Feb 22, 2009
I saw one at Camarillo last week. How far are you from there? I don't now the price but it was in the 50% off section. They also had a clutch/wristlet the same design that was awesome.

davesgirl1

Apr 11, 2009
Jersey Girl
about 2 to 3 weeks ago lancaster had 4 out. they were about $110 after all discounts. i carried it around, it is very pretty , i just didnt need another seasonal bag. good luck to you and if i see any leftovers pop up ill let you know.

May 13, 2007
Thanks everyone for the quick replys! Ive been calling the outlets near me this morning and no one has any around me :crybaby:...well I have a few more I can call wish me luck!

May 13, 2007
about 2 to 3 weeks ago lancaster had 4 out. they were about $110 after all discounts. i carried it around, it is very pretty , i just didnt need another seasonal bag. good luck to you and if i see any leftovers pop up ill let you know.

Well just called Lancaster and they do have them but they dont do charge sends! :shucks: