Is it all LV or nothing??

I love LV most of all and for awhile is was LV only. Recently, I become a little brave and began to try new designers. I have since then bought Balenciaga, Chanel, Gerarl Darel, MJ - BUT only one piece each! (Ooops, 2 for MJ) It's nice to have a few other designers in my closet:shame:

Ever since the first LV it's been LV all the way. I don't quite understand where the dedication came from. But I have been taught that if you buy an Louis Vuitton, it will not go out of style in the next 20 to 30 years. I don't have disposable income so the I want to get something that last a long long time. Futhermore, it's the durability. Louis Vuitton can stand a lot of harsh scraping.

Once I got an outcall to a client's house for massage and I don't want to leave my speedy in the car. I accidently knocked off a bottle of massage oil and it went pouring onto the canvas part of my speedy... surprisingly, I can just wipe off and it looks like nothing happan. Now try that with other bags.

Every time I add another purse because it was cute or gorgeous, I always end up going back to my old/new LV bags. The rest just becomes abandon in the bottom of my closet. Top shelves reserve for my LVs. I :heart: LV forever, no comparison.:rolleyes: :angel: :flowers:

I have been devoted to LVs before but now I am moving towards Hermes. LVs' quality is deteriorating given its insane price hikes and some of its new styles are just a little bit too much for me. However I like the "older" styles. They are classic and timeless!!

I like LVs, but basically I like classic lines. Just got a Dior Lady Cannage bag, and would love to get a Chanel 2.55, and a few Hermes bags in the future.

I sorta feel like my obsessions come and go in phases...some longer than others:

1st was Prada...for a long time (i did the messenger bags, wallets, checkbook holders, shoes, 2 shirts)...

2nd was Gucci (for a short, short period) all i had of gucci was a wallet and then i bought a pair of shoes that i ended up feeling lukewarm about so i returned them...

3rd (current and longest) LV!!! Ive been an LV crazed guy for like 2 1/2 years?? Wallets, agendas, shoes, 1 bag, sunglasses...

this summer i bought 2 YSL bags...which was really random and unplanned...and i really want a gucci tote bag, and ultimately (maybe next summer), an hermes canvas messenger...

i think LV will always be one of my favorites...i like the cult-like following it has, how many people love it and want to talk about it!! :P

I know I also feel like they were phases. First it was Coach like 6-7 years ago, but I sold most of um because I started loving LV. I still love LV but venturing into Chanel. I had a small Gucci phase once but still went back to LV. Hopefully I can get a bbag also in the future.

I think I'm burnt out on LV for the time being. For the last 2 solid months it's all I can think about (I know, truely pathetic) and I'm just getting TIRED of it. Now I'm eyeing Isabella Fiore bags

I mainly just stick to LV bags now because they are so durable. I had a collection of other bags before (Dior, Gucci, Chanel, Burberry, Dooney, Burberry, & Coach) but sold them all for more LV (some of them I sold because of the quality)...