Is it a waste of time and energy....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. to search for a miroir speedy?? i think i need one. in fact, i'm pretty sure i do.

2. Well, you could call 866 and just see. Otherwise you may very well have to purchase one from a third party if you want it that badly.

3. Forgive my ignorance... 866 is what?

4. It's 1-866-Vuitton. It's the national LV line and they can check the system for bags around the country. I wish you lotsa luck!!:yes:

5. Goodluck!

6. Good luck!!

7. Good luck! But they are very limited you know! Good luck!

8. I think you can find one somewhere. I just received my silver speedy yesterday, and I just got a call from other store which I have wait listed for called me the bag is available. I think a lot of people are turning it because bag is really different.

9. I'm sure you'll be able to find one...good luck!! And it is NEVER a waste of time and energy to search for a bag you love and must have!!!

10. YES you do NEED it...its by far my most fav bag ever. Go searching dear...GO GO GO!!

11. Call I jut got for Silver Speedy came from Saks in Cincinatti.
    513-421-6416, if anyone wants to try!