Is it a sign?

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I went to my husband's office today after a meeting and he had moved the furniture around...and with the new arrangement you can see the walls and they are MOUSSE colored! I think the mousse is stalking me. If I can sell the blanc pocket, I may have to order another pocket in mousse...what do you think?

ahahaha, ET!!! You're incorrigible, lol! I thought u said the med pocket was too big still? I think you're just wanting the colour so so much. I remember how crazy you were about the jeans moyen colour, which I think is very pretty too!! But if you end up getting the med pocket mousse, would u love the shape and size enough to keep her?

Oh, if they had the jeans moyen in the pocket I would be all over that! But the mousse is, of course, the next best thing. The pocket is much better on me than the regular Paddy, so if I am going to have a Paddington, this will have to be the one.

ETenebris said:
I went to my husband's office today after a meeting and he had moved the furniture around...and with the new arrangement you can see the walls and they are MOUSSE colored! I think the mousse is stalking me. If I can sell the blanc pocket, I may have to order another pocket in mousse...what do you think?
Girl, that is definitly a sign!

The ghost of mousse paddy! hehe. ;)

I would love to see a med. pocket in mousse. I'm a big bag kind of gal but when I though of a pocket paddy, I always think of the medium. Good luck finding it! :biggrin:

ETenebris said:
Oh, if they had the jeans moyen in the pocket I would be all over that! But the mousse is, of course, the next best thing. The pocket is much better on me than the regular Paddy, so if I am going to have a Paddington, this will have to be the one.

Oh ET, hope you do end up getting this one and really loving it!! You know, I've been reading your posts and escapades with paddys, lol, and hope you'll be a proud owner of your perfect paddy:amuse: . This colour is nice but I agree that the jeans moyen was just gorgeous! If only they'd make the colour in other styles too. The gold hardware looked spectacular with the light blue:love: .

I told you guys that the mousse was a paint color - see, my exterior house trim, your hubby's office walls, it is taking over - this gray-green paint color...lol :lol: