Is it a scratch or the way of the leather look?

Well... I'm not really sure! Have you tried rubbing it out ever so slowly for a little while? Maybe you can get rid of it. That's what I do with lambskin and it usually will smooth out. Let us know & good luck!

Well... I'm not really sure! Have you tried rubbing it out ever so slowly for a little while? Maybe you can get rid of it. That's what I do with lambskin and it usually will smooth out. Let us know & good luck!

Ugh, I tried to use some oil to rub it but it doesn't work.. QQ it doesn't look like a scratch coz the leather is not damaged but I'm not sure tho

Ugh, I tried to use some oil to rub it but it doesn't work.. QQ it doesn't look like a scratch coz the leather is not damaged but I'm not sure tho
This is quite the dilemma. It's kind of long for a scratch. If rubbing didn't help, I'm starting to think it's the natural order of the leather. Can you live with it?

It's what I refer to as a scuff...not quite as deep as a scratch but just as visually annoying. Everyone has their own standard of what they can live with but I'd exchange it because knowing I paid full price for an imperfection would make me upset :sad:

i also think this looks like natural variation on the leather. it wouldn't bother me at all, plus who knows if the next one won't have an imperfection elsewhere?