Is it a scratch or the way of the leather look?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468011037.553707.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468011037.553707.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468011057.055688.jpg need Helppp. The other side is nice and smooth

2. Well... I'm not really sure! Have you tried rubbing it out ever so slowly for a little while? Maybe you can get rid of it. That's what I do with lambskin and it usually will smooth out. Let us know & good luck!

3. Ugh, I tried to use some oil to rub it but it doesn't work.. QQ it doesn't look like a scratch coz the leather is not damaged but I'm not sure tho

4. This is quite the dilemma. It's kind of long for a scratch. If rubbing didn't help, I'm starting to think it's the natural order of the leather. Can you live with it?

5. It's what I refer to as a scuff...not quite as deep as a scratch but just as visually annoying. Everyone has their own standard of what they can live with but I'd exchange it because knowing I paid full price for an imperfection would make me upset :sad:

6. It seem like leather grain. :idea:

7. It looks like the grain of the leather.

8. i also think this looks like natural variation on the leather. it wouldn't bother me at all, plus who knows if the next one won't have an imperfection elsewhere?

9. Agree. It looks like a scuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice