Is it a scratch or the way of the leather look?

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Well... I'm not really sure! Have you tried rubbing it out ever so slowly for a little while? Maybe you can get rid of it. That's what I do with lambskin and it usually will smooth out. Let us know & good luck!

ShanJ

Feb 18, 2016
Well... I'm not really sure! Have you tried rubbing it out ever so slowly for a little while? Maybe you can get rid of it. That's what I do with lambskin and it usually will smooth out. Let us know & good luck!
Ugh, I tried to use some oil to rub it but it doesn't work.. QQ it doesn't look like a scratch coz the leather is not damaged but I'm not sure tho

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Ugh, I tried to use some oil to rub it but it doesn't work.. QQ it doesn't look like a scratch coz the leather is not damaged but I'm not sure tho
This is quite the dilemma. It's kind of long for a scratch. If rubbing didn't help, I'm starting to think it's the natural order of the leather. Can you live with it?

Oct 7, 2015
It's what I refer to as a scuff...not quite as deep as a scratch but just as visually annoying. Everyone has their own standard of what they can live with but I'd exchange it because knowing I paid full price for an imperfection would make me upset :sad:

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
i also think this looks like natural variation on the leather. it wouldn't bother me at all, plus who knows if the next one won't have an imperfection elsewhere?

bonsai22

Feb 3, 2015
It's what I refer to as a scuff...not quite as deep as a scratch but just as visually annoying. Everyone has their own standard of what they can live with but I'd exchange it because knowing I paid full price for an imperfection would make me upset :sad:
Agree. It looks like a scuff.