Is it a problem that my bag didn't come with the sticker tags?

stephaniep97

Sep 6, 2019
I picked up a new bag today and when i got home I realized that i didn't have the 2 sticker tags that i normally get. I texted my SA (mine left so this is a new relationship) and she said that they normally don't include them when they are packaging up the bag in the back. This has not been my experience, I've always been given them so I was surprised. Is there any reason that I would need them? I don't intend to sell it but just wanted to check. Thank you!

Well, the stickers are for LV employees for internal use, to mark the boxes and dustbags, so they don't have to open every single time. And to accelerate their process of doing inventory. When they are lazy (most of the time), they don't give an F and just leave them in the box. That doesn't mean that it is part of the normal packaging experience. This is just a very common mistake on their side. I know that many people here love getting as much 'insider stuff' as possible, but expecting them is not fair.

Reactions: SandyMA94
Thank you, it's not that I was "expecting them" it's that I've always gotten them so thought that was part of the packaging. I don't mind not having them if I don't need them, this was just new to me and I wanted to make sure it was normal that I didn't.